Believe it or not if it makes you money it’s a deduction. There are professions from entertainers to collectors who are seeking ways to save money. Before you visit your tax consultant, make a list with your receipts that will prove you have spend money to increase your income.
Yes, the cat food that your purchase to feed the cat who chases the mice from eating your crop that provides income for your family is a tax deduction.
“Love yourself enough to support yourself.”
- Your Money: Tax Breaks to Take Before They Go (nytimes.com)
- Tips for deducting Scouting-related expenses on your income tax return (scoutingmagazine.org)
- Video: Tax Tips for the Self-Employed (turbotax.intuit.com)
- 7 Tax-Saving Tips for Home-Based Businesses (inc.com)
- Filing Taxes When You are Unemployed (moneyning.com)