As people take on the big move…entrepreneurship. It’s very important to understand that
S-U-C-C-E-S-S doesn’t happen overnight.
There are steps taken into consideration to be the top CEO. I must say that your success isn’t solely contingent on talent. It’s extremely important to have Drive and Determination.
Many studies have shown that top athletes, CEOs, and entertainers have obtained the success through strategic planning, networking and not taking NO for an answer. They have learned to make each moment an opportunity by creating their own path, hence, drive and determination.
I can give you many tools to get to the next move. Today, I want to leave you with:
Seven Secrets of Success
Adjusting your attitude will lead you on the path to success and build wealth.
“Love yourself enough to support yourself.”
Property of SMG, LLC
Reported by Bahiyah Shabazz, MBA
- The Top 10 Things You Need to Know About Crafting a Strategy: An Analysis of The Idea That If You Fail to Plan, You Plan to Fail (bizcovering.com)
- Strategy is Key! (dixonschwabl.com)
- 5 lessons learned from my company’s low point (venturebeat.com)
- The Top 10 Things You Need to Know About Strategy Execution: An Analysis of Implementing a Successful Game Plan (bizcovering.com)
- Vision Statement (imbrandon.com)